A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnathan Colling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnathan Colling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnathan Colling, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colling graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Colling has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnathan Lawrence Colling MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnathan L. Colling practice?
- Dr. Johnathan Colling has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnathan Colling practices Emergency Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Emergency Physicians.