A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnathan Compton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Compton
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Compton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnathan Compton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Compton graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Compton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnathan Mark Compton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnathan M. Compton practice?
- Dr. Johnathan Compton has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnathan Compton practices Family Medicine near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Family Physicians.