A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Frunzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Frunzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frunzi graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius.
Dr. Frunzi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Frunzi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Frunzi practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Frunzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Frunzi practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR.
See Phoenix Internists.