A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnathan Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnathan Greenfield, Psychiatrist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfield
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Child Psychiatry
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnathan C Greenfield MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Johnathan C. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Johnathan Greenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnathan Greenfield practices Geriatric Psychiatry near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Geriatric Doctors.