A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnathan Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnathan Greenfield, Psychiatrist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfield
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Child Psychiatry
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnathan C Greenfield MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Johnathan C. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Johnathan Greenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnathan Greenfield practices Geriatric Psychiatry near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Geriatric Doctors.