A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnathan John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnathan John is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnathan John, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. John has 22 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnathan B John MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Johnathan B. John practice?
- Dr. Johnathan John has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnathan John practices Pediatric Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pediatric Specialists.