A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnathan John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnathan John is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnathan John, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. John has 22 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnathan B John MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Johnathan B. John practice?
- Dr. Johnathan John has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnathan John practices Pediatric Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pediatric Specialists.