Dr. Johnathan John Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Johnathan John?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 23rd, 2014

Best ped. Cardiologist ever!!

Unfortunately, I have had to see a great number of pediatric cardiologists because of my daughter's congenital heart defect. When we found Dr. John, I am telling you, it was the biggest answered prayer. He goes above and beyond what a parent could expect. I saw that another review said he was curt...In 7 years, with countless appointments, I have never experienced that from him. In fact, our family had to move to another city because of a job change, and we travel back twice a year to Tampa so we can keep him as our daughter's cardiologist. I would fly from Antartica to Tampa if I had to, to make sure my daughter was under his care. He is careful, thorough, patient, detailed, extremely knowledgeable, and has a positive and uplifting attitude. There are so many specifics, I could write pages about how amazing he has been with our daughter. If you are in the difficult position where you are looking to find a pediatric cardiologist for your child, rest assured that you will be making the best choice if you choose Dr. John. His office staff is very friendly too. It is true that you will wait a long time (usually 2 -3 hours for the entire visit), but the small inconvenience is nominal when you are giving your child the best treatment.

November 5th, 2014

Dr John

He is very kind and loving

September 11th, 2013

By the book

This is my opinion. Staff encountered were not friendly. Office wait time was far too long - significantly past the appointment time. Dr. was borderline curt. Visit left the feeling that not getting sued was the Dr.s concern. Would not recommend to a friend.

February 2nd, 2017