A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnathan LoPresti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnathan LoPresti is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Dr. LoPresti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
- USCNorris Cancer Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnathan S LoPresti MD is a male Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Johnathan S. LoPresti practice?
- Dr. Johnathan LoPresti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johnathan LoPresti practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Endocrinologists.