A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tupper graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tupper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tupper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Johnathan Tupper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Johnathan J. Tupper practice?
Dr. Johnathan Tupper practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Urgent Care Centers and Memphis Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jonathan Tupper, Dr. Nathan Tupper, Dr. Jon Tupper, Dr. Jonathon Tupper