A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnathan Tupper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tupper graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Tupper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnathan J Tupper MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnathan J. Tupper practice?
- Dr. Johnathan Tupper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Johnathan Tupper practices Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists.