A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Aruny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Aruny, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aruny graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aruny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aruny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Aruny practice?
Dr. John Aruny practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Radiologists.