A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Aruny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aruny
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aruny Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Aruny, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aruny graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aruny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Aruny MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Aruny practice?
- Dr. John Aruny has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Aruny practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Radiologists.