A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Aruny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aruny
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aruny Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Aruny, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aruny graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aruny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Aruny MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Aruny practice?
- Dr. John Aruny has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Aruny practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Radiologists.