Dr. Johnita Darton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Johnita Darton?

January 19th, 2015

I love Dr. Darton. She gives you her undivided attention while she is with you, sincerely listening to you as she very professionally diagnoses the problem. She is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever had.

January 1st, 2015

Horrible staff & dr

I have been going to Dr Darton for the last 7 months(3x). I phoned on a Tuesday to beg for an apt due to the fact that I had 103.2 temperature & had been throwing up for 17 hours straight. I finally got her receptionist after leaving 8 messages on my 9th call I dialed 0 & was transferred asap to her receptionist who informed me (without ever asking my name), that they are too busy to fit me me in, I begged if someone (anyone) could see me because I was very very ill & I was told Nope not our problem. I'm sorry to bother you but isn't this a doctors office & urgent care clinic? I was hung up on after her receptionist told me off (still never asked who I was). I received a certified letter 2 days later (my neighbor signed for it), when I retirned home from my hospiral stay 3 days later I opened & read the letter, which informed me due to my verbal abuse of dr dartons staff I'm no longer her patient. What??? I never ever verbally abused anyone, I begged & cried to be plz let me come & see the doctor. I ended up going to the er & had to stay for 5 days, my fever spiked to 104.4, I had the flu & stomach flu. I've tirned the letter over to the state board of meducal Texas, my insurance co & weatherford regional hospital. The lack of respect & care at dr dartons office is ridiculous. Thank god I didn't die or else my family would have sued her personally & her staff..

December 11th, 2014

Refused to see me

My previous doctor left and Dr. Darton became my dr by default at Lone Star Medical Clinic. Her name is on my insurance card. I have been going here for many years. I have a 4 month old baby and I made arrangements for daycare and requested the day off at work since I made this appt one week in advance. I showed up on time , payed, and waited 35 min to hear that I have to reschedule because she said I'm a "new patient" and was booked in the wrong time slot. I have not seen her yes but am not a new patient because she is my doctor by default and has all of my history. There was no one else waiting for her. I said I need to see her. They said they will ask her again. 20 min later and again they said she will not see me! I had an Appointment! Needless to say that was wrong and very upsetting. What kind of a doctor refuses to see their scheduled patients?

August 12th, 2014

Negative Rieview

This Dr. is new to the area. I was assigned to her when my PCP took another job out of state. I had been followed for several years for multiple things. This Dr. is always in a rush; never is on time. Last visit I timed her as being in the exam room for 3.5 minutes. I have problems, and have since found another Dr. that already has me off of some high dollar meds and back on track for a cure.

January 13th, 2014

Dr. Johnita Darton M.D,Negative Review Rating

Don't use her. Her staff was very unprofessional and uncaring. And it took me nine days to get her to ok a prescription refill that is necessary to my health, as I have A-fib, which is the medication that I called and called about, and so did my pharmacy. My pharmacy was kind enough to give me some loners under the circumstances, until she found the time to call in a new prescription for me, Take great consideration before choosing her as your PCP, etc.

January 25th, 2015