Dr. Johnna Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Johnna Jones?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Dr. Jones is absolutely amazing I am her special case, I am diagnosed with Fibromatosis other wise know as Desmoid Tumors and she is the only one in the metroplex of Dallas Fort Worth that knows anything about what I have. When I first meet Dr. Jones she knew nothing of what I have. Needless to say we are learning together. But she has been wonderful and has fully documented my case. She is caring and her staff is the best. I could not ask for a better surgeon than her. She does not rush her patients if anything she takes her time and makes sure you are comfortable before doing anything. I highly and strongly recommend her to anyone that may need a surgeon of her type.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

I think Dr. Jones is a wonderful doctor. She and her staff are warm and friendly and I felt very much at ease. She diagnosed my vascular problem and recommended some great compression stockings that are working beautifully. Such a simple and easy solution.

Accomplished professional in EVAR

Posted on October 31st, 2011

Dr. Knust performed a minimally invasive repair of my Aorta (EVAR), which had experienced uncontrolled growth in the past year and was nearing the 5.0 cm mark. Dr. Knust spent time in discussing alternatives, recovery and recouperation time, and was very thorough. The procedure was easy, post-operative pain minimal and managed well by the hospital staff. I actually was at work in weeks instead of months. I would recommend Dr. Knust for similar procedures.

ask for the loyalty program

Posted on July 14th, 2011

4 repeat surgeries and still not corrected

66 year old male patient

Posted on October 20th, 2010

dr knust performed hernia surgery and was very good experience for us

Posted on July 27th, 2017