A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnna Kohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnna Kohl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnna Kohl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohl graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Kohl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnna Lynn Kohl MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnna L. Kohl practice?
- Dr. Johnna Kohl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Johnna Kohl practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.