A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnna Mantineo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnna Mantineo, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnna Mantineo, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantineo graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mantineo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnna Gloria Mantineo DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnna G. Mantineo practice?
- Dr. Johnna Mantineo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johnna Mantineo practices Family Medicine near Port Orange, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Daytona Beach, FL.
See Port Orange Family Physicians.