A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnnie Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnnie Carter is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Woods Memorial Hospital
- Athens Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnnie Clarence Carter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnnie C. Carter practice?
- Dr. Johnnie Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johnnie Carter practices Family Medicine near Athens, TN.
See Athens Family Physicians.