Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Johnnie Cummings
Dr. Johnnie Cummings, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Batesville, MS, with another office in Clarksdale, MS. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cummings is affiliated with Northwest Mississippi Regional Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms and Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County. He speaks English.
Dr. Johnnie Cummings has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Johnnie Cummings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Batesville, MS.
Dr. Sohail Ahmed
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Batesville, MS 0 mi15
Dr. Darrick Siew
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Batesville, MS 0.40 mi11
Dr. Vicente Santiago III
Batesville, MS 0.62 mi23