A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnnie Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnnie Cummings is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Cummings has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnnie Earnest Cummings MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnnie E. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Johnnie Cummings has 5 office locations.
Dr. Johnnie Cummings practices Internal Medicine near Batesville, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksdale, MS.
See Batesville Internists.