A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnnie Orozco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnnie Orozco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnnie Orozco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hairy Cell Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Orozco graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Orozco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnnie Jose Orozco MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnnie J. Orozco practice?
- Dr. Johnnie Orozco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Johnnie Orozco practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Seattle Internists.