A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnnie Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnnie Strickland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnnie Strickland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Strickland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnnie Strickland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnnie Strickland practice?
- Dr. Johnnie Strickland has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnnie Strickland practices Family Medicine near Prattville, AL.
See Prattville Family Physicians.