A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnnie Willis is Good. Dr. Willis has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnnie Willis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from U. Of Iowa, College Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Willis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Willis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Johnnie Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Johnnie S. Willis practice?
Dr. Johnnie Willis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Willis, Dr. Evan Willis, Dr. Giovanni Willis, Dr. Hank Willis, Dr. Hans Willis, Dr. Ian Willis, Dr. Ivan Willis, Dr. Jack Willis