Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

A Womans Place Obstetrics
685 Delaware Ave
Fountain Hill, PA 18015
610-867-4151
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  amazing  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2014

I was a little leary about going to a male doctor for my pregnancy. But if it wasn't for St.Luke's Perinatal and Dr. Willis we wouldn't have our son. At 20 weeks Dr. Willis had to put a cerclage in in order for my son to stay viable. Then at 26 weeks and 5 days I went into labor. I had to have an emergency C-section in order to give our son a chance at life. He was born weighing 2lbs. 1oz. He was dubbed the "Barbados Baby" by Dr. Willis(he was due to go on vacation the morning he put my cerclage in). Our son is alive today thanks to Dr. Willis. I will forever be indebted to him and perinatal and the amazing work they did together to make our miracle a reality.

|  Years of Unnecessary Pain  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2013

I had been diagnosed with endometriosis in the late 80's when I had fibroid tumors removed. I always felt compelled (loyalty) to Dr Willis in the treatment of this horrible disease. After years of many abdominal surgeries, risky medications and lost time from work and family events, I was finally referred to another doctor to have a total hysterectomy. After research I have come to find out that removing the uterus does not cure the endometriosis. Also, I have learned that my case was mismanaged by Dr Willis all of these years. If you are being treated for endometriosis, get a book called Stop Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain by Dr Cook. Don't miss out on any more precious time because of being sidelined by pain from endometriosis. Seek the advice of leading experts in this disease. I am a very congenial, soft-spoken individual and my complaints were usually met with skepticism and now looking back I'm very upset with myself that I didn't do research much sooner!

|  uncaring  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2012

Dr Willis saw me through the pregnancy & delivery of my 1st child. It was fine. He is short (in height, but here I'm referring to his communication style). He is direct. I recently experienced an ectopic pregnancy. His office staff was rude- I was adamant & felt forceful just to get Dr. Willis to give me a call about my concern. When Dr. Willis called me, he said my symptoms were normal & every pregnancy is different. It was a Friday, & he asked that I call him on the following Monday if I still felt the symptoms. I disregarded Dr. Willis's advice, headed straight to the ER, received emergency surgery & am happy to be alive to tell the story. My ectopic pregnancy was a text book case. I'm glad I thought to go to the ER & shocked that Dr. Willis didn't tell me to go to the ER if I felt concerned. You won't see me at Dr. Willis's practice ever again.

|  wouldn't trust anyone else  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

My wife and I have had three girls all born by Dr. Willis. All 3 were C-sections. The first an emergency C-section. We were absolutely blessed to have him. With my first child when things started going wrong, he knew what to do and was amazingly proficient. I owe that man the life of my daughter and wife. And 8 years later I am still grateful.

|  The BEST gynecologist ever!!!  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2010

Dr. willis has being my doctor for about fifteen years and has delivered three of my four kids. Because of my medical history my pregnancies are consired high risk and I always felt safe under his care, He really takes his time to show me He cares. He really is a wonderful doctor to have and I always make sure that my future appoiments are schedule with him not that I don't trust the other doctor in his practice but in my opinion He is the best.

|  I am DEFINITELY a LIFETIME patient of Dr. Willis and Dr. Abruzzi as long as the are practicing!  |  show details
by Noah's mommy on Mar 17th, 2010

I will continue to place my well-being, and that of any and all children I have or will have in the future to Dr. Willis and Dr. Abruzzi. They were caring, and honest, and helpful for the duration of my pregnancy/delivery and have continued that bedside manner now that I only require yearly exams. Their staff is helpful and courteous, and I will never go anywhere else. They are top shelf doctors and despite that fact, they don't talk down to their patients or their staff as far as I have seen.

|  I've Alive, No Thanks to Him  |  show details
by HGSurvivor on Mar 4th, 2010

I had a life threatening pregnancy disease that this doctor ignored. I was hospitalized for 3 days and on medication for for my entire pregnancy due to his negligence. I had to find a new Ob in the middle of my pregnancy due to inadequate care at the hands of this doctor. After delivering a healthy baby, I found out that the disease I had could have killed me and my child. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to ANYONE. If you research him, you'll find he has been sued several times for improper care. How he still has a license is beyond me.

|  show details
Feb 18th, 2010

Would never recommend this doctor or practice to anyone I care about.

|  show details
by Amy on Apr 13th, 2009

Dr. Willis is awesome! He delivered both of my daughters and my younger sister. He has a lot of fun in the delivery room. If youre looking for an O.B. he's the one!!