A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnnie Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnnie Woodson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Woodson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnnie Maurice Woodson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Johnnie M. Woodson practice?
- Dr. Johnnie Woodson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johnnie Woodson practices Dermatology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Dermatologists.