A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnnie Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnnie Wright is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnnie Wright, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnnie Paul Wright MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Johnnie P. Wright practice?
- Dr. Johnnie Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnnie Wright practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.