Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Johnnie Wright Jr
Dr. Johnnie Wright Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Bragg, NC, with other offices in Fort Bragg, NC and Washington, DC. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wright is affiliated with Womack Army Medical Center, National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda and Inova Fairfax Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Johnnie Wright Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Johnnie Wright Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Bragg, NC.
Dr. Mark Sewell
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fort Bragg, NC 0 mi11
Dr. Alex Sherwood
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Fort Bragg, NC 0 mi5
Dr. Jason Parker
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fort Bragg, NC 0 mi19