Internist

Quiet but thoughtful and competent. show details Quiet but thoughtful and competent.
by Lloyd Davidson on Feb 29th, 2016

I had suffered with unbelievable headaches for many years. I had a medicine cabinet full of Migraine medications, both over the counter and prescription. Sometimes the headaches were so severe I'd actually run through the house screaming. I'm not being over dramatic here, the pain was so bad I was quite literally out of my mind. My doctor at the time was moving out of state and asked me if I wanted to transfer to another doctor in the same office or would I prefer to find another. Dr. Abidin had come to see me once when I was in the hospital and I liked him so I chose him. On my first visit to his office he went over my chart with me and said, "If you're taking all these medicines and still have the headache it is not a Migraine. " He went over my history with me and discontinued most of my meds and gave me a couple of scripts for muscle relaxants and anti inflammatories. One week later, no more headaches. Just that. No more headaches.