Dr. Johnny Biddle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 4th, 2016
Ms
Dr. Biddle delivered all my children and my experience with him was excellent. He made me feel comfortable and relaxed, especially when having my 1st child, I would recommend him to anyone. I think very highly of him and his staff. Great experience. ...

May 24th, 2016
When I visit the office of Dr. Biddle I didnt know I was a diabetic. In fact I went in for weight loss. Dr. Biddle encouraged me to get a 3h glucose tolerance test because of my family history and it turned out I was diabetic. Dr. Biddle saved my life, I was so sick and didn't know why. He was very compassionate and sensitive to my care. He is a very thorough doctor that cares about his patients.

August 26th, 2015
Dr.Johnny Biddle Jr.
Dr.Biddle always was a good hard working Dr. Who love being a Dr. & care a great deal for his patients,take care Doc,God gotta your back!!!

August 29th, 2014
prophet
In need of a great doctors prayers.Will make an visite ;later.Thanks Dr. J

August 18th, 2013
great dr and staff
I have always had great attention to my problems and spent enough time with me. I found the staff to be very helpful and caring also. Not sure why other person posted bad thing about Dr Biddles wife, but I am white and she's always been very nice to me and treated me with respect. The only problem I ever occurred was very long wait times. Sometimes I be there 3 hrs after my appt. That's why I quit going.

September 6th, 2011
Bless you Dr. Biddle
My opinion about him is he was overall very good! He treated me with respect and after another doctor messed up my C-section he went in and fixed it. He always sat down and talked to me listening to my concerns, he is my favorite GYN, He is very good at what he does.for every 1 person that speaks negative of him in my experience there have always been 5-10 behind that speaking positive. Bless you Dr. Biddle