A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Brian, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brian graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- Genesis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Brian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Johnny E. Brian practice?
Dr. Johnny Brian practices Anesthesiology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA.
See Davenport Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Brian, Dr. Evan Brian, Dr. Giovanni Brian, Dr. Hank Brian, Dr. Hans Brian, Dr. Ian Brian, Dr. Ivan Brian, Dr. Jack Brian