A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Brian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Brian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Brian, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brian graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Brian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny Edward Brian MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Johnny E. Brian practice?
- Dr. Johnny Brian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Johnny Brian practices Anesthesiology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA.
See Davenport Anesthesiologists.