A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Christian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Christian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Christian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Burke Medical Center
- University Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Johnny F. Christian practice?
Dr. Johnny Christian practices Family Medicine near Waynesboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Sardis, GA and Wrens, GA.
See Waynesboro Family Physicians.