A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Christian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Christian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Christian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Burke Medical Center
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny Christian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnny Christian practice?
- Dr. Johnny Christian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Johnny Christian practices Family Medicine near Waynesboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Sardis, GA and Wrens, GA.
See Waynesboro Primary Care Doctors.