A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Easley Hospital
- Palmetto Baptist Med Center Easley
- Palmetto Baptist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Johnny H. Cox practice?
Dr. Johnny Cox practices Surgery near Easley, SC.
See Easley Surgeons.