A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Alvarez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Alvarez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- C.R. Darnall Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny Dixon Alvarez MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Johnny D. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Johnny Alvarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnny Alvarez practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.