Dr. Johnny Duncan, DO
Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by WAYNEMMA ALLEN on Jan 11th, 2015

FINALLY WE HAVE A REAL DOCTOR AROUND HERE....YEAH

they don't come much better show details they don't come much better
by diana m. clause hughes on Aug 23rd, 2013

dr. duncan exceeded any expectations i might have had in 2-3 major surgeries. his bedside manner, diagnosis, explanation in easy-to-understand way....i can't say enough about recommending him to anyone anytime for any neurological surgery.

tumor removal show details tumor removal
May 8th, 2011

My Personel Doctor recommended Dr. Duncan and set up the appoinment. I was surprised @ how fast I got in to see him. He discussed the tumor in my spinal column to where I could understand what it was and how he would remove it. The surgery would be complicated as the tumor was pressing against the nerve bundle inside the L-1 & L-2 vertebrae. The surgery went as prayed for, smooth and without complications. The stay in the hospital was short. The nurses were wonderful. Thanks to Dr. Duncan, I am on my way to recovery with the tumor completely removed.

Oct 25th, 2010

This Dr. Is one of the best I have seen in my life. I was 19 years old and I was in a wreck that had caused damage to my t10 t11 t12 L1 L2. I was paralyzed from the waist down. I had been told I probably would never walk again by another physician. When Dr. Duncan Had came to the hospital in Tulsa Oklahoma and met with me and my family, He told me He was going to do his best to fix me and get me walking again. I remember he was so confident. (That made me feel a lot better already). I was a passenger in a car that had no insurance and I had no kind of insurance at this time. He didn't Seem like that even bothered him. He was treating me like a human being or in his own words "like a family member". I had a very extensive surgery by Him and his staff to fix my spine. After the surgery I had a bad reaction to the anesthetic and became aggressive and disoriented. Him and his staff took care of me and calmed me down and was very good to me the whole time I was under His care. I under went several months of physical therapy and was able to walk again because of him and his staff.. For this I am forever grateful! thanks Doc. Sincerely, Robert Cook