A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Gurgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Gurgen, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facial Rejuvination
- Hair Diseases
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nail Diseases
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- anti aging
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurgen graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gurgen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- South Lake Hospital
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Johnny Gurgen practice?
Dr. Johnny Gurgen practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Dermatologists.