A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Johnson is Excellent. Dr. Johnson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Johnny H. Johnson practice?
Dr. Johnny Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Johnson, Dr. Evan Johnson, Dr. Giovanni Johnson, Dr. Hank Johnson, Dr. Hans Johnson, Dr. Ian Johnson, Dr. Ivan Johnson, Dr. Jack Johnson