Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

6161 Harry Hines Blvd
Ste 220
Dallas, TX 75235
214-631-2653
Locations and availability (2)

Sep 24th, 2012

Dr. Henry you're a great doctor you delivered my last 2 children i had a great experience and i would recommend you to anyone who wants great medical service.

|  A 30 Year Memory That Is Still Alive In My Heart  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Henry's 30 years ago. To me Dr. Johnny Lee Henry saved my life. He had to fix another doctors mistake. My husband and i went to a doctor who was to tell us why we were not getting pregnant. That doctor put dye in my tubes to see if they were the problem. They turned out to be clear. The horror of this story is I was pregnant when the other doctor did the dye procedure. That was my very first pregnancy. I did not know I was pregnant until SEVERAL weeks later. No one wanted to help me. I was full of fear, in shock and extremely depressed. My general practice doctor refered Dr. Henry. After being preped,I was surprised to see this young black doctor. He looked into my eyes and say, "You are going to be just fine and I'm going to make sure you will be able to have as many babies as you want." The last time I remembered were his words, his face and his smile,which is what I still remember to this day. THANK YOU DR. HENRY. I get tears in my eyes everytime I think of you and how your words soothed my soul. I have two wonderful adult children. Thank you. Cecelia Harris ceceliaharris56@gmail.com.

|  Very experienced, great bedside manner.  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

I have gone to Dr. Henry since 1984, he also delivered my daughter in 1995. He is a great physician, with a great bedside manner. Soft spoken, good listener, good communicator, very experienced in all obgyn issues. Even though I moved an hour away from Dallas, I still have not changed gyno. because he is so good, I don't know if I could find someone else I am as happy with.

Oct 6th, 2011

Dr Henry has been all my sisters and neices doctor for quite a while and every visit is always welcoming and caring. The staff is awesome and always makes you feel comfortable to be there.He has deleivered quite a few family members. Thanks Dr Henry, Rene and Victoria.

|  Detailed Doc  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

I've seen Dr. Henry for 14 years. He delivered my first child (14 years ago). He is exactly what I am looking for in a doctor: friendly, caring, very explanatory, detail oriented, and always right on the money. If I call in with a problem, I can always speak directly to Dr. Henry or to his Nurse Practioner the same day, no answering services, messages, or phone tag. The Dr. also returns phone calls personally. I've never been over billed or billed for services that are not covered by my insurance plan. Making appointments is a breeze...again every time you call you speak to a live person! His Nurse Practioner, Rene, is very helpful when Dr. Henry is away delivering or otherwise unavailable.

|  An experienced Dr. that cares about you.  |  show details
May 26th, 2011

Dr. Henry delivered my 26 yrs old and my 19 yr old children..The best bedside manners and detailed throughout your visit. I had my tubes tied and I received a personal followup phone call from Dr. J.L. Henry himself..I felt very good about that. He has a clean office and everytime I called Dr. Henry I wad able to speak directly to him with my concerns...Thank you and your wife and staff..

Apr 25th, 2011

I was 16 when I had my 1st child and Dr.Henry was my doctor so with no comparison to me he was good then when I had my 2nd child I went to a different Dr one of his colleague and I wished I had gone with my 1st Dr after that I told myself if I had another baby I'd defiantly go back to Dr.Henry! He's a very good doctor! (Of course that's just my opinion)

|  If you're looking to get pregnant then avoid this place, especially Renee the P.A.  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2010

My wife was a client of this place for over a year. They were the ONLY office at the time that we could find for when my wife had a miscarriage that took Medicaid. For a short while, it ACTUALLY seemed that Rene cared. My wife and I were trying to get pregnant again. Rene appeared to be VERY old-fashioned and didn't seem to know much about today's medicine on the market nor was she very helpful in sharing information. We were having trouble conceiving from the start and when we asked about running some basic tests (after being clients for about a year) they NEVER got back to us as promised and JUST left us hanging in the dark......So we found another Doctor who ACTUALLY seems to care unlike this place that JUST left us hanging.

Sep 8th, 2009

My experience with doctor henry was a great one.i would recommend all my expecting friends and family.GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!