Dr. Johnny Henry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

December 4th, 2015
Highly Recommended
Dr. Henry is an EXCELLENT DOCTOR. He has great bedside manner, is very knowledgeable and explains things very well. He listens and he truly cares. I have been a patient since 1998.

June 4th, 2015
I love DR. Henry an the staff !!!!

July 8th, 2014
Great physician
To find a doctor who really cares about your well being is hard nowdays. I have been a patient for over a year now and I have no problems or concerns. I had a Myomectomy performed over a year ago. I am now pregnant with my first child! Dr. Henry is upfront and to the point whenever you ask him a question. He lives by the oath that he took when he became a physician. He is the best OB-Gyn in the area. Dr. Henry ALWAYS call and follow up with you when needed. He never down talks or make any excuses.There is no wait to make an appointment, his office is always clean, his staff is always professional and willing to help and he is always willing to answer any questions you may have. I am blessed to find a physician who helped me when I needed it most and seems to enjoy practicing medicine.

September 24th, 2012
Dr. Henry you're a great doctor you delivered my last 2 children i had a great experience and i would recommend you to anyone who wants great medical service.

February 1st, 2012
Very experienced, great bedside manner.
I have gone to Dr. Henry since 1984, he also delivered my daughter in 1995. He is a great physician, with a great bedside manner. Soft spoken, good listener, good communicator, very experienced in all obgyn issues. Even though I moved an hour away from Dallas, I still have not changed gyno. because he is so good, I don't know if I could find someone else I am as happy with.

August 18th, 2011
Detailed Doc
I've seen Dr. Henry for 14 years. He delivered my first child (14 years ago). He is exactly what I am looking for in a doctor: friendly, caring, very explanatory, detail oriented, and always right on the money. If I call in with a problem, I can always speak directly to Dr. Henry or to his Nurse Practioner the same day, no answering services, messages, or phone tag. The Dr. also returns phone calls personally. I've never been over billed or billed for services that are not covered by my insurance plan. Making appointments is a breeze...again every time you call you speak to a live person! His Nurse Practioner, Rene, is very helpful when Dr. Henry is away delivering or otherwise unavailable.

May 26th, 2011
An experienced Dr. that cares about you.
Dr. Henry delivered my 26 yrs old and my 19 yr old children..The best bedside manners and detailed throughout your visit. I had my tubes tied and I received a personal followup phone call from Dr. J.L. Henry himself..I felt very good about that. He has a clean office and everytime I called Dr. Henry I wad able to speak directly to him with my concerns...Thank you and your wife and staff..

April 25th, 2011
I was 16 when I had my 1st child and Dr.Henry was my doctor so with no comparison to me he was good then when I had my 2nd child I went to a different Dr one of his colleague and I wished I had gone with my 1st Dr after that I told myself if I had another baby I'd defiantly go back to Dr.Henry! He's a very good doctor! (Of course that's just my opinion)

October 3rd, 2010
If you're looking to get pregnant then avoid this place, especially Renee the P.A.
My wife was a client of this place for over a year. They were the ONLY office at the time that we could find for when my wife had a miscarriage that took Medicaid. For a short while, it ACTUALLY seemed that Rene cared. My wife and I were trying to get pregnant again. Rene appeared to be VERY old-fashioned and didn't seem to know much about today's medicine on the market nor was she very helpful in sharing information. We were having trouble conceiving from the start and when we asked about running some basic tests (after being clients for about a year) they NEVER got back to us as promised and JUST left us hanging in the dark......So we found another Doctor who ACTUALLY seems to care unlike this place that JUST left us hanging.

September 8th, 2009
My experience with doctor henry was a great one.i would recommend all my expecting friends and family.GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!