A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Kovoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Kovoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Kovoor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovoor graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kovoor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kovoor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Johnny G. Kovoor practice?
Dr. Johnny Kovoor practices Family Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Yonkers Family Physicians.