inactive

Johnny G Kovoor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 13th, 2016
leave with a smile
I came to this Dr.Johnny Kovoor practice a few years ago. I have watched his practice flourish in our community. He has become an integral part of our lives here in Yonkers. I know I can be seen as soon as I need an appointment and this doctor and his staff will be certain to fully meet all your medical needs. No matter what you go in with, you are guaranteed to leave with a smile.

June 10th, 2016
Satisfied with the care that I recieved from Dr. Kovoor. Diet and exercise plans suggested have had a big impact on my BP and Cholestrol. It is reassuring to know that I wont need meds for my health issues. Dr. Kovoor is a sincere physician.

February 11th, 2016
Numero Uno in Yonkers
I cannot thank Dr. K enough for sticking by me all these years.

January 27th, 2016
Very inaccessible. Doesn't listen well. Does not sure vital testing numbers and results. Does not explain medication changes.

December 4th, 2015
Kind Doc
Kind Doctor I love how Dr. Kavoor took time out from his busy schedule to help me get better. He has gone above and beyond my expectations.

November 5th, 2015
Happy n Healthy
Been with Dr. Kovoor for almost a year now. I hoped to stay off prescription drugs for my cholestrol, Doc K, helped me through this process. I am doing much better now than bfore. I feel healthy thanks to Dr. Kovoor.

July 1st, 2015
Very Satisfied Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Kovoor for a about a year and half now, he is a very easy to talk, open and compassionate MD. I feel completely free talking to him about any and all my medical issues. I have recommended a few friends to him.

June 2nd, 2015
CV
This doctor made the effort to understand the complexity of my illness and try to do everything for me, even though my disease is life-long. He will not ever give up on you.

November 11th, 2014
Sincere
Been with Dr. Kovoor for about 5 yrs. He is the most sincere physician I have met. He always comes through for me. He has been there for my family throughout. Even if you walk into his office feeling terrible, he finds ways to make you feel better when you leave.

October 8th, 2013
Dr. K will find always help you. I have seen him 3 times in the past 2 years, and he always comes to my rescue.

July 22nd, 2013
Happy
I saw Dr. Kovoor as a same day appointment about two weeks ago. I was so happy that I found his practice. The staff got me in right away to see him. His level of care and concern for me was obvious with the way he attended to my health issues. He is truly a wonderful physician.

April 22nd, 2013
He is the best
I have been a patient since 2000,and i cant say enough good things about him.He helped my condition even when the experts couldnt,He is a gentleman ,very attentive and sociable.He really is the best family doctor you could ever wish to see.Thanks Dr Kovoor