A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Ledbetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Ledbetter, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Ledbetter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledbetter graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Ledbetter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny Ledbetter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Johnny Ledbetter practice?
- Dr. Johnny Ledbetter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Johnny Ledbetter practices Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians.