A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Pryor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Pryor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Pryor, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- CNS Vascular Tumor (Central Nervous System Cavernous Hemangioma)
- Vascular Tumor (Cavernous Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryor graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Pryor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny C Pryor MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Johnny C. Pryor practice?
- Dr. Johnny Pryor has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnny Pryor practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.