A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Qubty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Qubty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Qubty, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Qubty graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Qubty has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny Abdo Qubty MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnny A. Qubty practice?
- Dr. Johnny Qubty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johnny Qubty practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Anesthesiologists and Lubbock Pain Management Doctors.