Dr. Johnny Qubty MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 11th, 2015
I don't know what I would have done without Dr Qubty as I fought my back pain. I eventually ha to fuse L4-L5 and L5-S1. Didn't relieve my pain so I had pain pump installed that changed my life. Dr Qubty maintains it for 4years. I love his staff.

April 26th, 2015
Miss him
Dr. Qubty has since retired, or maybe just moved; I never heard for sure. That was a disappointment, not being told. But boy, I sure miss him. He will not be easily replaced. In fact, the doctor who replaced him is short with patients , rude and I have not heard from any patients who like her. In her favor, she is being compared to a great doctor like Dr. Qubty. And yes, there was a long wait when I had office visits with Dr. Qubty. But he had explained that he was not turning patients away and, to give them the time he would give me, it might cause delays. Regardless, Dr. Qubty is one of the two very best doctors I have worked with in Lubbock. He was the very first to diagnose my severe fibromyalgia more than a decade ago, the first to offer any relief from the pain. He was friendly. He talked with me -- although his time commitment to office visits had notably decreased only in his final year in Lubbock -- after he moved to Grace Clinic. I fear he was one of a kind.

December 7th, 2013
Excellent...
Kind and sincere about helping me overcome my pain. His help changed my whole outlook on my life with pain.

April 11th, 2012
Dr Qubty has been my Doctor for over a decade. I have found him to be pro-active with his approach to new treatments and he understands that as a pain mngt patient "I define who I am...the pain does not". He is appreciated as the conscientious Physician that he is.

May 15th, 2011
able to get appt without difficulty , seen in 1 hr and 15 minutes, actually examined me and explained all in detail and asked if I had any questions , was sedated for the procedure and saved money by not having to go to outpatient area as was done in office setting -- couldnt be more pleased

April 19th, 2011
Poor all around service by all--- rude, care is not personable at all, staff is as the Doctor, rude, and impersonable, seem as though you are not even a number, could care less if you continue to be a patient or not. I am being perfessional about this and dare not say what I really think!!!!!!!!!!

April 18th, 2011
great doctor - the wait time was a little longer than i expected but the treatment and the care of the physician and staff was awesome

April 14th, 2011
had been to several other pain doctors who never even examined me but Dr Qubty did , reviewed my MRI, and explained all in details and what the plan would be

April 13th, 2011
Excellent Doctor, Poor staff
I had a great experience with Dr. Qubty, so caring and concerned and helped me control the pain, but unfortunately I had to change doctors because his staff wouldn't fill out necessary papers, so I could come to the appointments or do PT, so I had to change to another doctor (not as good as Qubty with helping me controlt he pain) so I could keep my job.