A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Ross is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Ross, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
- Weatherford Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny Shane Ross MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Johnny S. Ross practice?
- Dr. Johnny Ross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Johnny Ross practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lawton, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Lawton Physiatrists.