A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Ross, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
- Weatherford Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Johnny S. Ross practice?
Dr. Johnny Ross practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Physiatrists.