A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Serrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Serrano, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serrano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Serrano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serrano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Johnny Serrano practice?
Dr. Johnny Serrano practices Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.