A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Serrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Serrano, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serrano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Serrano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny Leon Serrano DO is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Johnny L. Serrano practice?
- Dr. Johnny Serrano has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnny Serrano practices Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.