A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Simpson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny Lee Simpson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Johnny L. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Johnny Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnny Simpson practices Psychiatry near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Psychiatrists.