Dr. Johnny Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Johnny Smith?

BEST BEDSIDE MANNER

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

I went to see Dr.Smith,my blood preasure was sky high,after talking to him it went way down.He is a very very very nice guy.I couldnot have got a better doctor if id built one myself!

Very Impressed

Posted on January 30th, 2011

My family and I have been going to Johnny Smith for 3 years. We have been very pleased with him as our physician. He has been very prompt with our appointments and has always taken his time time with us and listened to us. He referred to other professionals as needed. I would say the previous negative comment referred to something totally out of the norm.

Posted on October 24th, 2009

I spent the biggest part of an hour in the waiting room and that was after I had filled out all the important paperwork. Ater I finally got back into the examining room it was another 20min. before Dr.Smith came in. I felt that he was in a hurry and didn't listen to my symptoms and later had to go to the Express Care. After having a family dr. for 20yrs and losing him, I felt deserted and mistreated by Dr. Smith...

Posted on February 9th, 2016