Dr. Johnny Su Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Johnny Su?

September 22nd, 2016

Sad decline in care

When I was first diagnosed with my condition, Dr.Su treated me well. Toward the end, he has been less than satisfactory. I have never been disrespected as blatantly as I have been by Dr.Su. He has had me in years and feeling completely stupid fairly often. He was hortible and disrespectful to the family member (and primary caregiver) and didn't want to hear anything this person had to say. He finished the visit by yelling at me and when I stood up for myself, tried even harder to insult me. What his attitude problem is or why after several years of good care he became like this with me is still unknown to me. His behavior is nothing short of bizarre, rude, and extremely unprofessional. The bill the Cleveland Clinic hands out for standard visits is hefty. This is not the first Clinic Dr. to leave me less than impressed. Other Clinic Dr.'s have lived up to the reputation. I guess the money that paid Dr. Su's charges would have been put to better use in the installation of more outrageously expensive wall art the Clinic seems to be littered with. How about a few more rheumatologists to choose from?

September 22nd, 2016

Dr. Su is thorough. He listens to me and gives me practical advice. He spends as much time with me as needed. He is very knowledgeable about an array of illnesses, diseases or syndromes. I would recommend him to anyone who has a rheumatology problem. He is also well versed in the whole person's problems.

December 18th, 2015

Worse of the Worse!!!

He was VERY rude, arrogant and wouldn't even let me talk, also talked down to me. Was not personable at all. I switched to a different doctor and will NEVER see him again!

August 11th, 2015

Very rude

Extremely rude. Talked down to me. Took weeks to follow up with me.

June 4th, 2013

Not only a bad physician but a liar as well

He was called out on his unprofessional behavior after it was brought to the attention of the people who needed to know. He blatantly lied about his unprofessional behavior and general boorishness. What did I expect though? This is a warning to anyone who is considering him as their physician. If you don't mind being belittled and being treated like a second class citizen, this is the doctor for yoy. If you value being listened to and treated like a human being, keep looking.

June 2nd, 2013

Unbelievably unprofessional and rude

This doctor was by far the rudest most arrogant I have ever seen and I have seen many. What is worse is that he is employed by the Cleveland Clinic. I would think a well respected institution such as thiswould have higher standards. His interview of me regarding my history and symptoms came off more like a mixture of an interrigation and cross examination. He tried intentionally to trip me up and to contradict myself. If I forgot any detail at all, he pounced and insinuated I was a liar for forgetting to mention certain things. I had just had a bone marrow biopsy and had spent the better part of the previous day ans a half in bed and drugged. I am surprised I remembered as much as I did.

June 26th, 2017