Internists, Rheumatologist
Video profile
2422 Lake Ave
Ashtabula, OH 44004
440-997-6910
Locations and availability (6)

1.5

|  Not only a bad physician but a liar as well  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2013

He was called out on his unprofessional behavior after it was brought to the attention of the people who needed to know. He blatantly lied about his unprofessional behavior and general boorishness. What did I expect though? This is a warning to anyone who is considering him as their physician. If you don't mind being belittled and being treated like a second class citizen, this is the doctor for yoy. If you value being listened to and treated like a human being, keep looking.

|  Unbelievably unprofessional and rude  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2013

This doctor was by far the rudest most arrogant I have ever seen and I have seen many. What is worse is that he is employed by the Cleveland Clinic. I would think a well respected institution such as thiswould have higher standards. His interview of me regarding my history and symptoms came off more like a mixture of an interrigation and cross examination. He tried intentionally to trip me up and to contradict myself. If I forgot any detail at all, he pounced and insinuated I was a liar for forgetting to mention certain things. I had just had a bone marrow biopsy and had spent the better part of the previous day ans a half in bed and drugged. I am surprised I remembered as much as I did.