A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Thomas is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Thomas, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny Wesley Thomas DO and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnny W. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Johnny Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johnny Thomas practices Internal Medicine near Long Island City, NY.
See Long Island City Internists.