A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Washington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Washington
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Washington Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Florida State University , Tallahassee.
Dr. Washington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny Washington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnny Washington practice?
- Dr. Johnny Washington has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnny Washington practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Surgeons and Suwanee Sports Medicine Doctors.