A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny Washington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Washington
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Washington Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Florida State University , Tallahassee.
Dr. Washington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny Washington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnny Washington practice?
- Dr. Johnny Washington has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnny Washington practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Orthopedic Surgeons and Suwanee Surgeons.