A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnny White, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. White has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny Lee White MBA and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnny L. White practice?
- Dr. Johnny White has 8 office locations.
Dr. Johnny White practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Cuero, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, TX and Plano, TX.
See Cuero Pain Management Doctors.