Dr. Johnny White MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 17th, 2015
Botox master!
Helped me with migraine pain and fibromyalgia pain by using Botox. Never had any issues with side effects. I'm grateful for his help!

March 29th, 2013
WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!
This guy is a jerk! He doesn't care to hear anything you have to say and will not even play like he is being respectful. His staff was nice but he is the worst doctor I have ever seen. The last doctor I went to was able to locate the pain and even follow it right down the nerve and recommend a treatment for me. The only problem was that the place he wanted to do the procedure at was not covered by my insurance, so I had to go to another doctor. This doctor didn't do any of the normal things to locate pain but did some really awkward techniques I'd never seen before and I have been to quite a few doctors before this guy. All of the other doctors from my family doctor, to a second opinion, to the first specialist that I had insurance conflicts with all came to the same conclusion, but this doctor didn't have a clue. Maybe if he stuck with normal techniques and actually listened to his patients, he would be better. As for making an appointment, it took around 10 different phone calls before everything got straightened out and I got an appointment. It was a very long, and tedious process that was not worth all of the headaches.

May 24th, 2012
My respect for this Doctor ( and a I am a guy!!)
I meet Dr. White thru my primary Dr. He was always polite and respectful to me he got my respect for his respectful way to treat me. I really feel he was my doctor and there for me. I could be open about what was I was feeling and he understand me and did not ingnore my concerns. I loved that medicine was not a primary choice to him, something I was scare to become dependable on my injury. One and the only thing I can say is thank you Dr. White for helping me to face and for giving me the oportunity of better my conditions and not having to depend on medication. The office staff is a little somehow lose of what is going on, but hey!! be patient and everything is going to be ok. Need to work on that doc, lol. Now, I have an advise to those that go to a Dr. and expect to get narcotics or anything to make you feel better, but doesn't really help you with your condition, wrong Doctor to look for this if you are not willing to try other options. Keep your good work doctor and Thank you!!!

May 4th, 2010
If you are serious about feeling better, see this guy
He is not interested in a lot of social chitchat, so if you want someone to chat with, find a different doc.He will take a lot of time with you if a lot of time is needed. He does only those exams which are necessary and important. He asks before he does anything.I had a very painful procedure done by him and I was concerned because of the pain but also because I had been warned that he could be a little grouchy.I found him to be very concerned about my comfort and the procedure to have been almost pain free. It certainly didn't hurt any more than my regular pain.He was very good to answer my questions and to give me good and thoughtful answers.I respect his concern about not overmedicating patients. I read one review from a pregnant woman who wanted drugs. You can bet that if something was wrong with her baby she would have come after him with a lawyer.Look at his credentials--he didn't get through Harvard because he wasn't smart. And he puts up with patients with chronic pain because he wants people to feel better.But he cannot choose his patients, and if some aren't smart enough to understand what he explains, or if they think they are going to get drugs instead of good care, they are going to hear what he has to say. And if they don't like it, I'm sure it will show up in some way on a site like this.I am an RN, I ask a lot of questions and I don't always do as I am told. I can tell you that this is a man who respects human beings and their right to the best care he can provide.If you want more than that, well, I don't know where you will find it.

August 13th, 2009
I would recommend him to everyone in pain
He is by far the best doctor I've ever seen. He takes a long time in his exam & really tries to figure out the problem. He doesn't mess around. I've had 3 back surgeries & been in pain for 14 years. All the others kept telling me I needed another surgery. He did a couple of treatments & I'm able to have my life back. Kind of grouchy, but I think you would be that way after years of treating pain patients.

February 12th, 2009
Very hard to work with
Dr does not listen to patients.. multiple procedures all failed.. Terrible bedside manner.. I never been told to shutup by any doctor before ever.. Does not want to prescribe any pain meds no matter how much you need them.. He doesnt believe in medications.. only your money in his injection surgeries.. He doesnt listen to your complaints and I swear he read from a book for his treatment procedures on me... Even his staff is difficult to work with.. He is big on the big money procedures and must get tons of kickbacks from other companies products he pushes on you..