A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnny Yamoah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yamoah
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yamoah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnny Yamoah, FAAP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamoah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Yamoah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Bothwell Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnny Ga Yamoah FAAP, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Johnny G. Yamoah practice?
- Dr. Johnny Yamoah has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnny Yamoah practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Internists and Cape Girardeau Pediatricians.