A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnson Adeyanju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnson Adeyanju is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnson Adeyanju, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeyanju graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Adeyanju has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnson Oladipupo Adeyanju MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnson O. Adeyanju practice?
- Dr. Johnson Adeyanju has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johnson Adeyanju practices Internal Medicine near Concord, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Concord Internists.