A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnson Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnson Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnson Lim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnson Go Lim MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Johnson G. Lim practice?
- Dr. Johnson Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnson Lim practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Pediatricians.