A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnson Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnson Liu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnson Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Liu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnson Ming-Yu Liu MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Johnson M. Liu practice?
- Dr. Johnson Liu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Johnson Liu practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Hematologists.